Friday, January 2, 2015

It's a New Year, folks!



It's January 2nd, 2015. Another year, a new start! I've never really done much in the way of resolutions in the past, but this year I have a couple I'd like to work on. I tried to make them reachable goals that will better my life.

  • I want to get healthy. I don't mean eat healthier, only fruits and vegetables type of thing. I mean I want to end my spells of feeling exhausted and emotionally down. I can't let it rule my life. I don't know how, but I will get better. I. will. win.
  • I want to exercise. I know, everybody says that. I'm going to do my best to actually make it happen! I've already looked into different routines and types of exercising and have decided to try some yoga.
  • Photo 365 challenge. I am really excited about this one! I'm going to take a photo a day and have a photo journey of my year. You can do it with me! It doesn't have to be about the big things. Take a picture of the thermometer when it's 20 below. Take a picture of the muddy footprints on your freshly mopped floor in the spring. The over-stuffed bookself of books. A cup of coffee on a cold day. The cold medicine when your sick. Have fun with it!

It's only 3 things...I can do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment